Monday, April 9, 2018

Backyard Stream

Backyard Stream
Backyard Stream, Acrylic on pre-stretched canvas.  16" X 20 " .  Thank you Kim  Legrand for letting me use the photo.  This view comes from Her brother David Waid's backyard.  Already a incredible picture before I got a hold of it.  I must admit I have a little difficulty in letting this one go. I really just enjoy looking at this painting. There is a kind of gentle serenity when I look at it.  It was a real challenge to create the different planes to make you feel the water moving and make some distance without it getting "too busy". I feel like I could put my feet in that cool stream after an long hike.  Sorry this one is not for sale.  It was spoken for before I even had a chance to take a picture of it.  Visit my Fine Art America  for canvas reprints and other merchandise. Sold

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments are appreciated. David Pitts