Monday, April 9, 2018

Denise's Sunrise

Denise's Sunrise
Acrylic on canvas. 18" X 18 " .  Denise's sunrise.  Thanks go to my friend Denise Vultaggio for letting me use a picture she took.  The photo itself was more than adequate in displaying what views nature can provide for us.  It was a challenge to give anything to the painting that was not already there.   So after thinking about it a lot, probably too much. I will now quote another friend who likes to say "It's all good" You know who you are.   So I just went with it sand decided to just enjoy it and not worry about it.  It ended up being a very enjoyable experience.  I am not sure if you can see it but there are actually a lot of colors in there.    I did my best to get a good picture of this painting but honestly this is truly one of those times that seeing a picture of this does not compare to the real deal.   I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did.  Visit Fine Art America

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments are appreciated. David Pitts